Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blog 2

Hey everyone!

Just updating everyone on whats been going on. As it was mentioned on our profiles, I am currently working with Palau Conservation Society. Recently I have been asked by my adviser to anchor for their weekly television report on our local television network. Well i agreed and last Friday night was the first of many appearances for me! It was extremely weird but I did mention on the report that i was a Young Champion in the Micronesia Challenge and i do feel a great sense of pride for having done so! I do not have any pictures as of the moment but I will ask for a copy of the report and post it on this website! Hope you guys will be able to see it! Thanks so much Yalap for letting me on your news report! Until next time, I'm signing off!

Yours Truly,
Demei Yobech

No comments:

Post a Comment